When people are considering debt settlement, they often think about alternatives such as bankruptcy. In order to understand how bankruptcies work, we have created a list of 19 blogs which share their knowledge and advice about filing for bankruptcy. Each provides ample amounts of information which is why we’ve named them the 19 must-read blogs about bankruptcies.
- About.com has an entire section on bankruptcies which contains probably anything you need to know (if you can find it in there)
- LawHelp.org wrote an article titled Thinking About Bankruptcy? What You Need to Know Before you File, which is a great resource to begin your research.
- BANKRUPTCY AND MICHIGAN FAMILIES is a great blog targeted at Michigan residents but their article titled Bankruptcy, What The Petitioner Needs To Know is a great read for anyone.
- IRS Tax Help has a lot of info on bankruptcies even though they mostly write about tax issues. My favorite is What You Should Know about Bankruptcy and Tax.
- Bankruptcy Law Network can tell you Who Will Know About Your Bankruptcy with the help of Rachel Lynn Foley.
- PrairieEcoThrifter.com run by Miss T. will teach you about Important Aspects You Must Know About Bankruptcy Laws
- New Jersey Law Blog also offers insight for people interested in bankruptcies. Read Jeffrey S. Posta’s article Five Things You Should Know About Bankruptcy.
- Total Bankruptcy is obviously all about bankruptcies and shares very helpful insight such as When It’s Time to File for Bankruptcy: How to Know.
- Birmingham Bankruptcy Blog and Matt Dunaway talk about Bankruptcy Basics – 10 Things You Need To Know About Bankruptcy. A must read!
- Simon Volkov can explain what happens if you attempt to get a Mortgage after Bankruptcy.
- National Bankruptcy Forum shares their views on Who Will Know I Filed Bankruptcy? This forum has a ton of practical FAQs.
- LeaveDebtBehind.com can help you become debt free. Tisha Tolar shared her knowledge about Bankruptcy Court, also a must read before your appearance in court.
- Reed’s Bankruptcy Blog is also a popular destination for people interested to know more about bankruptcies. Check out their Bankruptcy Terms You Should Know”.
- BLACK ENTERPRISE is where Ilana Polyak has shared her guide titled What You Should Know Before Filing for Bankruptcy.
- BankruptcyHome represents the New York opinion on What You Need To Know About Bankruptcy in New York City.
- Long Island bankruptcy is another great east coast blog when you can pick the brain of Craig D. Robins. His series of articles on What the General Practitioner Should Know about Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on Long Island is especially valuable.
- Texas Bankruptcy Lawyers can be a great fit for our Texas visitors. Read Bryan Fears’s explanation about Who Will Know About My Bankruptcy?
- Money & Finances is an amazing guide with a lot of personal finance advice. One of Regina’s best (IMO) articles is Bankruptcy Myths Exposed – Things You Should Know Before Filing For Bankruptcy.
- Law shucks will surprise you with the 6 Things You Didn’t Know About the Bankruptcy Lawyers of the Decade. Last on the list but one of the best.
Image by Cartoosh (Own work), via Wikimedia Commons
Links to external, or third party, Web sites are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and DebtSettlement.com accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external Web site, keep in mind that DebtSettlement.com has no control over its content.
Any link from DebtSettlement.com to an external Web site does not imply or mean that DebtSettlement.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. DebtSettlement.com does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external Web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.